1. Information we collect about you
We are fully committed to protecting your privacy. We only collect personal information that can identify you, such as your name and email address, and other information that does not identify you, in so far as it allows us to deliver the Ideas for Leaders service.
We may collect and store personal information you enter on our website. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number; and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information).
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record-keeping purposes. Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when you close your browser and is used to make it easier for you to navigate our website. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time.
For example, when you sign in to our website, we will record your user or member ID and the name on your user or member account in the cookie file on your computer. We also may record your password in this cookie file, if you indicated that you would like your password saved for automatic sign-in. For security purposes, we will encrypt any usernames, passwords, and other user or member account-related data that we store in such cookies. In the case of sites and services that do not use a user or member ID, the cookie will contain a unique identifier. We may allow our authorized service providers to serve cookies from our website to allow them to assist us in various activities, such as doing analysis and research on the effectiveness of our site.
You may delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings. (Click "Help" in the toolbar of most browsers for instructions.) If you do so, some of the features and services of our website may not function properly.
In addition, we may collect some information automatically from your browser when you visit our website. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us and the referring website address.
2. How we use the information we collect
We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products and services.
3. Who we share your information with
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below.
- Authorized service providers: We may share your personal information with authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments and performing business and sales analysis. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- We may disclose your information if we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, report or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing, or to comply with applicable law.
- We do not share your information with any third parties for the purposes of marketing or providing mailing lists.
4. Third-party websites
5. Accessing your information
If you have an online account with us, you have the ability to review and update your personal information online by logging into your account, or by contacting us directly. You may choose to close your account at any time by contacting customer support. If you close your account, we may still retain certain information associated with your account for analytical purposes.
6. Contacting us
IEDP Ideas for Leaders Ltd, Farringdon House, 105-107 Farringdon Road, London, EC1R 3BU, UK