Ideas from Tuck School of Business
Founded in 1900 as the first graduate school of management, the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth has long been recognized among the leading business schools in the world. It is one of three professional schools of Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire.
Tuck’s research centres foster intellectual leadership through building a community of scholars, executives, and students focused on a particular topic. They support faculty research, enrich the curriculum and learning environment for students, and connect the school more directly with practitioners and thought leaders in each field.
Research centres include:
- Center for Business & Society
- Lindenauer Center for Corporate Governance
- Glassmeyer/McNamee Center for Digital Strategies
- Center for Global Business and Government
- Center for Leadership
- Center for Private Equity and Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship Inititiative
- Health Care Initiative
- Revers Engery Initiative
Click here to learn more about Tuck School of Business research.
Click here to view Tuck School of Business executive education profile on IEDP.