Ideas from ESMT European School of Management and Technology
ESMT European School of Management and Technology was founded in October 2002 by 25 leading global companies and institutions in order to make a sustainable contribution to management theory and education in Germany and Europe. The international business school offers a full-time MBA, an executive MBA, a Master’s in Management as well as open enrollment and customized executive education programs.
ESMT is based in Berlin, Germany, with an additional campus in Schloss Gracht near Cologne. Since 2013 ESMT has the right to grant PhD degrees.
The role of research at ESMT is to develop and disseminate innovative knowledge, to foster sustainable economic growth, and to help business leaders succeed globally and act responsibly.
Areas of research, teaching, and thought leadership include:
- Corporate responsibility and long-term stakeholder management
- Organizational behavior, talent management, leadership
- Leadership and succession management for family-owned companies
- Bringing technology to market, green technology, energy
- Innovation management
ESMT Research Center and Chairs:
- ESMT Center for Leadership Development Research
- Deutsche Post DHL Chair
- Deutsche Telekom Chair in Leadership and HR Development
- EY Chair in Governance and Compliance
- Karl-Heinz Kipp Chair in Research
- KPMG Chair in Innovation
- Lufthansa Chair in Competition and Regulation
- TUSIAD/TCCI Chair in European Economic Integration
- Pietro Ferrero Chair in Sustainability
Click here to learn more about ESMT's research.
Click here to view ESMT’s executive education profile.