For more than 40 years, Cranfield School of Management, a world leader in management education and research, has been helping individuals and businesses learn and succeed by transforming knowledge into action.
A combination of rigorous research and inspirational teaching is at the heart of everything they do. The School is dedicated to creating responsible management thinking, improving business performance and inspiring business leaders to make a real impact on their organisations.
Cranfield has been voted the most entrepreneurial university in Britain and is one of Europe’s largest academic centres for applied research. As such, the School of Management is a hothouse of business activity, placing its world-class faculty and doctoral Researchers right alongside forward-thinking industry leaders through its vibrant networks of alumni, research collaborations and clubs.
Research centres include:
- Bettany Centre for Entrepreneurship at Cranfield
- Centre for Business Performance
- Centre for Innovative Products and Services @ Cranfield
- Cranfield Centre for Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Centre for Research in Economics and Finance
- Cranfield Centre for Strategic Marketing and Sales
- Cranfield Complex Systems Research Centre
- Doughty Centre for Corporate Responsibility
- Information Systems Research Centre
- International Centre for Programme Management at Cranfield
- Cranfield International Centre for Women Leaders
The School of management is located at the heart of the UK – within the innovation triangle between London and the cities of Oxford and Cambridge.
Click here to find out more about Cranfield School of Management’s research.
Click here to view Cranfield School of Management's executive education profile on IEDP.